The PLBC Courses available for the 2018 Israel & Jordan Travel Study (Summer 2018 Semester) are:
- Old Testament (Prof. Ivan De Silva) 3CR
- Psalms (Prof. Ivan De Silva) 3CR
- New Testament (Prof. Kyung Baek) 3CR
- Gospels (Prof. Kyung Baek) 3CR
- Guided Study (upon special arrangement)
Course Details & Syllabus coming soon.
Students must enroll in 2 Courses for the Travel Study. (1 Course enrollment will be accepted only at the discretion of the Profs)
Sign-up is required by January 10th, 2018, immediately following the Christmas Break.
Payment is made up of 2 parts:
- Travel Fee – in USD, payable to Sacred Bridge Travel)
- Course Fees – as per PLBC payment schedule, payable to the PLBC Enrollment Office
See the Registration Form for deposit and payment deadlines.
If you have any questions, please contact Denver in the Enrollment Office who is the PLBC Travel Coordinator.